Situation Project Presents:
If you could invite anyone to a Broadway show, who would it be?
Now imagine you could invite 2 million people. That's the average number of Broadway seats that go empty every single year.
Join us in thinking big and seeing this as a great opportunity. This is our chance to welcome new audiences, expand imaginations, and champion the power of live theatre.
This year at BroadwayCon, we’re proud to be giving two lucky winners the opportunity to bring someone who might otherwise not get the chance to experience Broadway – therefore truly saving a seat.
BroadwayCon attendees will have the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to see Hamilton – courtesy of Broadway.com!
In order to enter the sweepstakes, attendees will need to do the following:
1) Arrive at the #SaveASeat installation at BroadwayCon
2) Sit in one of the two displayed theater seats at the booth
3) Write who they’d specifically save a seat for (on a provided whiteboard) and pose for a picture
4) Post one of the pictures on their Instagram account and include the hashtag #SaveASeat in their caption
The entry period will begin at the start of BroadwayCon (9:00 am on January 26th) and end at the end of the conference (6:00pm on January 28th). Two winners will be randomly selected the following week. Click here to see Terms & Conditions.
Want to do more?
Want to make a difference? Want to get involved? Support Situation Project or any of these fantastic organizations:
- Arthur Miller Foundation
- Broadway Bridges
- Broadway For All
- The Broadway Education Alliance
- Broadway League
- Cameron Mackintosh Inc.
- Camp Broadway
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Disney Theatricals
- Jujamcyn Theaters
- The National High School Musical Theatre Awards
- Nederlander Organization
- NYC DOE - Office of Arts & Special Projects
- Really Useful Group
- Roundabout Theatre Company
- The Shubert Foundation
- TDF: Theatre Development Fund
…and many more!